Original mint luster is present in the protected areas of this example. This is one of the last affordable grades of this issue. The value increases 30 fold in mint state grades!
- Contains .7734 oz of Silver.
- NGC encapsulation protects and guarantees the AU-53 condition.
- Obverse: Shows Liberty wearing a Phrygian cap with the word "Liberty" on her hair band, bordered by "E Pluribus Unum," the date of issue and thirteen small stars representing the original colonies.
- Reverse: Features a bald eagle clutching an olive branch and a bundle of arrows, surrounded by "United States of America," "One Dollar," and "In God We Trust."
- Coins from the San Francisco Mint carry an "S" mintmark on the reverse below the wreath.
Protect your Morgan Dollar in style by adding an attractive presentation box to your order.
This piece of American history will instantly add value to any collection. Add this certified 1884-S Morgan Silver Dollar to your cart today!