1898-S Barber Half Dollar Fine
Rollover to Zoom
The product pictured is the exact product you will receive.
- Product Details
Product DetailsA nice piece for any average circulated set!
- Contains .3617 oz of Silver.
- Coins will come in protective packaging.
- Mintage of 2,358,550 coins.
- Designed by Charles Barber.
- Obverse: Features Lady Liberty wearing a Phrygian cap and laurel wreath.
- Reverse: Displays an eagle with outstretched wings and a shield at its chest, holding a banner in its beak and an olive branch and cluster of arrows in its talons.
Protect and display your coin by adding a clear plastic capsule to your order.
This coin will make a great addition to any collection. Add this 1898-S Barber Half Dollar to your cart today!
Not yet rated. Be the first to Write a Review
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.