1978 Hong Kong Gold $1000 Year of the Horse BU
Rollover to Zoom
Your purchase will match the quality of the product shown.
Currently Out of Stock
- Product Details
This issue from Hong Kong commemorates the Chinese Lunar Year of the Horse. This coin has a face value of 1,000 Hong Kong Dollars and contains .4708 of an ounce of pure Gold!
- Contains .4708 oz actual Gold weight.
- Most coins will be in protective packaging. Some may be in capsules.
- Obverse: Depicts the profile of Her Majesty Queen Elizabeth II.
- Reverse: A rendition of a prancing Horse, with the legend and value.
- Minted at the British Royal Mint.
These coins are struck to the same standards as the British Two Pound (Double Sovereign) coins. This limited issue is listed in Krause as KM#44.
Not yet rated. Be the first to Write a Review
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.