- Product Details
- Sell to Us
- The Type-1 Eisenhower Dollars are distinguishable by the bold flat lettering on the reverse.
- Contains Copper/Nickel bonded to an inner core of pure Copper.
- This Brilliant Uncirculated coin comes in a hard plastic tube.
- Obverse: Profile of President Eisenhower with "Liberty" above his head and "In God We Trust" and the bicentennial date 1776-1976 below.
- Reverse: Design of the Liberty Bell in front of the moon with "United States of America" above and "One Dollar" below.
- Features the San Francisco Mint's "S" mint mark above the date.
Protect and preserve your Eisenhower Dollar by adding a protective Dansco album to your order.
Preserve a part of American history by starting your own collection of Eisenhower Dollars. Add this 1976-S Eisenhower Dollar to your cart today!
100% of reviewers recommend this product
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.