- Product Details
- Sell Silver to Us
- Contains .7734 oz of pure Silver.
- Comes in protective packaging.
- Mintage of 7,994,000 coins.
- Obverse: Shows Liberty, facing left, wearing a Phrygian cap with the word "Liberty" on her hair band. Around the border is the phrase "E Pluribus Unum," the date of issue and thirteen small stars representing the original colonies.
- Reverse: Features a bald eagle clutching an olive branch in one talon and a bundle of arrows in the other. Surrounding the eagle is "United States of America", "One Dollar" and "In God We Trust."
Proudly display your Morgan Silver Dollar in style by adding a beautiful display box to your order.
Expand your Morgan Silver Dollar collection by adding this 1902 Morgan Dollar to your cart today!
96% of reviewers recommend this product
Date:Jul 2, 2015
Morgan dollars the key coin in my growing collection. Didn't think I'd like them this much, but there is something substantial about the coin over other silver dollars
- Mint Condition
- Attractive Design
- Recognized Brand
- Value (low premium over spot)
Date:Jan 24, 2014
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.