Currently Out of Stock
- Product Details
- Sell Silver to Us
- Contains .77344 oz. of Silver.
- Multiples of 20 are packaged in protective plastic tubes. All other coins will be in protective packaging.
- Obverse: Depicts Lady Liberty, modeled after Teresa de Francisci, wearing a radiating crown while her hair blows in the breeze.
- Reverse: Features a Bald Eagle resting on an olive branch with the word “Peace” underneath the eagle.
- This issue features no mintmark. The Philadelphia Mint did not produce a mintmark.
Protect and display your Peace Dollar in style by adding an attractive album or holder to your order.
The 1921 Peace Dollar is the only year of a High Relief Strike. Add to your collection and increase you investments by including this High Relief 1921 Peace Dollar in your cart today.
80% of reviewers recommend this product
Date:Nov 18, 2015
Apmex is a fine, reliable place to purchase bullion coins. Nothing but good experiences buying silver eagles and common-date, circulated Morgans. But numismatic purchases? Not so much. This 1921 Peace dollar, advertised at XF, was mis-graded, and cleaned. The best it would have netted is a VF-35 details grade, worth less than half what I paid for it here.
- Collectible (lower mintage)
- Poor Condition
Merchant response: Please know if you are not happy with your purchase that you are welcome to return it for a refund or exchange. We want you to be happy with your purchases from APMEX.
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.