Very affordable coin with less than 2 million made!
- Contains Copper/Nickel bonded to an inner core of pure Copper.
- Individual coins come in protective plastic flips.
- Obverse: Designed by Gilroy Roberts depicting a bust of John F. Kennedy.
- Reverse: Designed by Frank Gasparro depicting a heraldic eagle holding a cluster of arrows and an olive branch.
- Features the Philadelphia Mint's "P" mintmark.
Protect your coins from fingerprints by adding these cotton gloves to your order.
Add the Brilliant Uncirculated 2009-P Kennedy Half Dollar to your cart today!