- Product Details
- Sell to Us
- Contains Copper/Nickel bonded to an inner core of pure Copper.
- Individual coins come in protective packaging.
- Designed by John Flanagan.
- Obverse: Features the profile of George Washington.
- Designed by William Cousins.
- Reverse: Depicts Caesar Rodney's historic horseback ride in 1776.
- Mint mark features a "D" for Denver.
Protect and display your Delaware State Quarter by adding a protective plastic capsule to your order.
This coin will make a great addition to any collection. Add this 1999-D Delaware State Quarter to your cart today!
1999 Denver minted Delaware State Quarter Brilliant Uncirculated coin was the first coin of the Statehood program released on January 4, 1999. The reverse of this coin depicts the celebration of Caesar Rodney's historic horseback ride in 1776.
100% of reviewers recommend this product
From:Palmsprings , florida
Date:Jan 7, 2021
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.