1995 Lincoln Cent Doubled Die Obv MS-68 PCGS (Red)
Rollover to Zoom
Your purchase will match the quality of the product shown.
Currently Out of Stock
- Product Details
Product DetailsThis coin is full red with very bold doubling on "Liberty". Rarely available this nice!
- Contains 95% Copper and 5% Tin & Zinc.
- PCGS encapsulation protects and guarantees the MS-68 condition of the coin.
- Obverse: Designed by Victor David Brenner depicting a bust of Lincoln facing right.
- Reverse: Designed by Frank Gasparro and features the Lincoln Memorial.
- This design was minted continuously every year from 1959-2008.
Protect your holder from fingerprints by adding these cotton gloves to your order.
Enhance your collection by adding this 1995 Double Die Lincoln Cent to your cart today!
APMEX takes pride in being one of the most innovative companies in our industry. In true innovation, we leveraged partnerships with the top coin grading agencies to create CoinGrade+®, providing relevant numismatic information, synced daily with third-party grading services, ensuring you have the most up-to-date information available.Learn More
The total number of coins produced at a specific mint for a particular date and mintmark combination.
The total number of coins that have obtained a higher grade than the subject coin by a particular grading service.
|Mint Mark||Not Shown - Philadelphia|
Not yet rated. Be the first to Write a Review
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.