This coin is full red with very bold doubling on "Liberty". Rarely available this nice!
- Contains 95% Copper and 5% Tin & Zinc.
- PCGS encapsulation protects and guarantees the MS-68 condition of the coin.
- Obverse: Designed by Victor David Brenner depicting a bust of Lincoln facing right.
- Reverse: Designed by Frank Gasparro and features the Lincoln Memorial.
- This design was minted continuously every year from 1959-2008.
Protect your holder from fingerprints by adding these cotton gloves to your order.
Enhance your collection by adding this 1995 Double Die Lincoln Cent to your cart today!