|Volume Discount Pricing QuickShip® Eligible|
- Product Details
- Sell Silver to Us
A nicely circulated piece that would fit perfectly into any circulated set. These coins are sold by type only. Coins may have traces of distant cleaning.
- Contains 0.3866 oz of Silver.
- Individual coins will come in protective packaging.
- Designed by Christian Gobrecht
- Obverse: Features the profile of Lady Liberty wearing a Phrygian cap.
- Reverse: Depicts an eagle with a shield on its chest holding an olive branch and a cluster of arrows.
- Sovereign coin backed by the U.S. government.
Protect and display your graded coin in style by adding an attractive display box to your order.
This coin will make a great addition to any collection. Add this 1836-1839 Reeded Edge Half Dollar to your cart today!
Dates are of our choice and may or may not vary, determined by stock at hand.
Not yet rated. Be the first to Write a Review
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.