- Product Details
- Sell to Us
- Composed of outer layers of .770 Copper, .120 Zinc, .070 Manganese and .040 Nickel bonded to an inner core of pure Copper.
- Individual coins are packaged in protective packaging.
- Obverse: Designed by Glenna Goodacre with a depiction of Shoshone Native American Sacagawea with her infant son, Jean Baptiste on her back.
- Reverse: Depicts an eagle in flight designed by Thomas D. Rogers.
- Sovereign coin backed by the U.S. government.
Protect your coins from fingerprints by adding these cotton gloves to your order.
Add this Proof Sacagawea Dollar your cart today!
100% of reviewers recommend this product
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.