- Product Details
- Sell to Us
- Contains 99.2% Zinc and .8% Copper.
- Individual coins come in protective packaging.
- Celebrating 200 years since Lincoln's birth and 100 years of the Lincoln Cent.
- Reverse designed by Richard Masters and sculptor Jim Licaretz.
- Obverse: Designed by Victor David Brenner depicting a bust of Lincoln facing right.
- Reverse: Wood Chopper Rail Splitter.
Protect your coins from fingerprints by adding these cotton gloves to your order.
Enhance your collection by adding this Lincoln Cent to your cart today!
Not yet rated. Be the first to Write a Review
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.