- Product Details
- Sell to Us
- From the group of notes to be issued in 1862 by the Confederate States during the Civil War.
- Housed in an archival quality currency sleeve.
- A well preserved example in Almost Uncirculated condition.
- Catalogued as T-39.
- Face: Central vignette of a train as well as a portrait of a milkmaid at left makes this a popular note.
- Back: Blank back with Interest Paid stamps.
This AU note is a premium example of CSA paper money used during the Civil War! Add one of these classic collectibles to your cart today!
This note has seen only light handling, and not many CSA paper money issues survived like this due to the quality of paper being used.
These Confederate issues were once scorned by collectors, but are now in demand and rising in value. They have become a favorite with collectors due to the different issues and variety of designs.
The necessity of financing military operations during the Civil War forced the Confederate government to print paper money, just as the U.S. government did for the first time.
Not yet rated. Be the first to Write a Review
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.