This 1951-S Washington Quarter comes in Brilliant Uncirculated condition. Great coin for a 20th century type set.
- Contains .1808 oz of Silver.
- Individual coins come in protective plastic flips.
- Designed by John Flanagan.
- Obverse: Features the profile of George Washington.
- Reverse: Depicts a heraldic eagle holding a cluster of arrows and an olive branch below.
Protect and display your Washington Quarter by adding a protective plastic capsule to your order.
This coin will make a great addition to any collection. Add this 1951-S Washington Quarter to your cart today!