90% Silver Franklin Half-Dollars $500 Face-Value Bag Avg Circ
Rollover to Zoom
Your purchase will match the quality of the product shown. Random year coins will be dates of our choosing, based on stock on hand.
Currently Out of Stock
- Product Details
These $500 face value bags of Franklin Half-Dollars are a great way to own larger amounts of Silver with just one purchase. Though still legal tender, the face value of these Franklin Halves is far exceeded by the collectible value.
- Contains 357.5 oz actual Silver weight.
- Coins come packaged in a heavy duty canvas bag.
- Each bag contains 1,000 coins.
- Obverse: John Sinnock's design of Benjamin Franklin with "Liberty" above and "In God We Trust" below.
- Reverse: Depiction of the Liberty Bell with a small eagle to the right, fulfilling the requirement of half dollars depicting an eagle.
- These average circulated coins are dated 1948-1963.
Start investing in vintage Silver with these iconic Silver coins. Add this $500 face value bag of Franklin Half-Dollars to your cart today!
Years will be of our choosing determined by stock on hand.
Pre-1965 90% Silver coins, sometimes referred to as junk Silver or scrap Silver, are a great way to start your Silver investments. These Silver coins were pulled from circulation with the introduction of copper/nickel clad coins and the rising demand of Silver. The public saved them for their 90% Silver content as a rainy day fund they can fall back on.
100% of reviewers recommend this product
Date:Sep 20, 2013
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.