Only $1.99 per oz over spot!
These $500 face value bags of Franklin Half-Dollars are a great way to own larger amounts of Silver with just one purchase. Though still legal tender, the face value of these Franklin Halves is far exceeded by the collectible value.
- Approximately 357.5 oz of 90% Silver.
- Coins come packaged in a heavy duty canvas bag.
- Each bag contains 1,000 coins.
- Obverse: John Sinnock's design of Benjamin Franklin with "Liberty" above and "In God We Trust" below.
- Reverse: Depiction of the Liberty Bell with a small eagle to the right, fulfilling the requirement of half dollars depicting an eagle.
- These average circulated coins are dated 1948-1963.
Start investing in vintage Silver with these iconic Silver coins. Add this $500 face value bag of Franklin Half-Dollars to your cart today!
Years will be of our choosing determined by stock on hand.
Pre-1965 90% Silver coins, sometimes referred to as junk Silver or scrap Silver, are a great way to start your Silver investments. These Silver coins were pulled from circulation with the introduction of copper/nickel clad coins and the rising demand of Silver. The public saved them for their 90% Silver content as a rainy day fund they can fall back on.