1927-S Standing Liberty Quarter Good
Rollover to Zoom
Your purchase will match the quality of the product shown. It will not be this exact item. Coins will not have toning unless otherwise noted.
Currently Out of Stock
- Product Details
Product DetailsAffordable example of this semi-key date.
- Contains .1808 oz of silver.
- Individual coins come in protective plastic flips.
- Designed by Hermon MacNeil.
- Obverse: Depicts a militaristic Liberty wearing chainmail walking through a gate and holding an olive branch and a shield.
- Reverse : Features an eagle in flight.
- Mintage of 396,000 pieces.
This coin would be a great addition to any collection. Add this 1927-S Standing Liberty Quarter to your cart today!
Pre-1965 90% Silver coins, sometimes referred to as junk Silver or scrap Silver, are a great way to start your Silver investments. These Silver coins were pulled from circulation with the introduction of copper/nickel clad coins and the rising demand of Silver. The public saved them for their 90% Silver content as a rainy day fund they can fall back on.
100% of reviewers recommend this product
I bought two Standing Liberty quarters and was quite pleases with the condition of both.
- Value (low premium over spot)
- Attractive Design
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.