- Product Details
- Sell Silver to Us
Very nice Denver Mint issue!
- Contains .1808 oz of silver.
- Individual coins come in protective packaging.
- Designed by Hermon MacNeil.
- Exhibits Fine details throughout with a full date.
- Obverse: Depicts a militaristic Liberty wearing chainmail walking through a gate and holding an olive branch and a shield.
- Reverse: Features an eagle in flight.
Protect and display your coin by adding a protective plastic capsule to your order.
This coin would be a great addition to any collection. Add this Standing Liberty Quarter in Fine condition to your cart today!
Not yet rated. Be the first to Write a Review
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.