|Volume Discount Pricing|
- Product Details
- Sell Silver to Us
The valuable 1932 Washington Quarter Good is a sought after coin and great year for issue. Do not miss out on a chance to own the limited in stock 1932 Washington Quarter Good/Fine today. These Quarters will look great in your collection.
- Contains .17875 oz of Silver
- Individual coins come in protective packaging.
- Designed by John Flanagan.
- Obverse: Features the profile of George Washington.
- Reverse: Depicts a heraldic eagle holding a cluster of arrows and an olive branch below.
Protect your Washington Quarters by placing them in a Dansco Album today.
This coin would be a great addition to any collection. Add this Washington Quarter to your cart today!
Condition of our choice determined by stock at hand.
100% of reviewers recommend this product
Date:May 21, 2023
I'm very excited to add a 1932 Washington quarter to my collection. Iconic design, first year of issue...great stuff. The coin was in the exact condition as described. APMEX delivers again!!!
- Value (low premium over spot)
- Attractive Design
Date:Dec 22, 2017
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.