- Product Details
- Sell Silver to Us
- Contains .17875 oz of Silver.
- Individual coins come in protective packaging.
- Designed by Charles Barber.
- Obverse: Features Lady Liberty wearing a Phrygian cap and laurel wreath. "Liberty" is not visible with a full rim.
- Reverse: Displays an eagle with outstretched wings and a shield at its chest, holding a banner in its beak and an olive branch and cluster of arrows in its claws. Details are worn and rim may be slightly worn.
Protect your Barber Quarters by placing them in a Dansco Album today.
This coin would be a great addition to any collection. Add this Barber Quarter to your cart today!
60% of reviewers recommend this product
Date:Oct 17, 2016
Coin came in as advertised in usual expedient time. Packaging was secure and no problems with purchase. The coin was overpriced for what it is worth (received about a G-6 grade), but don't regret buying it as i am in it for the long haul and not a quick profit.
- Attractive Design
- Easy to Sell
- Recognized Brand
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.