1921-D Mercury Dime AG
Rollover to Zoom
Your purchase will match the quality of the product shown. It will not be this exact item. Coins will not have toning unless otherwise noted.
Currently Out of Stock
- Product Details
Product DetailsThis key date 90% Silver 1921 Denver Mercury Dime is in Almost Good condition.
- Contains .0723 oz of Silver.
- Individual coins come in protective plastic flips.
- Designed by Adolph Weinman.
- Obverse: Features a young Lady Liberty with a winged Phrygian cap reminiscent of the Roman god Mercury.
- Reverse: Depicts an olive branch and a fasces, a bound bundle of wood including an axe with blade emerging.
- Bears the "D" mintmark from the Denver mint.
Protect and display your coin by adding a plastic capsule to your order.
This coin will make a great addition to any collection. Add this 1921-D Mercury Dime to your cart today!
100% of reviewers recommend this product
I ordered this 21-D, along with a 21 and a certified 16-D, to complete a Mercury Dime collection. I thought the price of this one was reasonable. I put a note in asking if possible to send one that had a legible date and mint mark. I have seen some mint marked Mercs that you could barely distinguish either, so I was giving fair warning of my expectations. The one I received was in slightly better shape than the picture Apmex posts for the 21-D. The lower part of the "1" in 1921 was worn, but easily confirned as 1921, and the "D" was not filled in like the picture, and completely visible, better than the sample picture. The coin itself was "About Good", so a rough coin, but I got just a bit more than I expected. A very good job on Apmex part!
- Collectible (lower mintage)
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.