Currently Out of Stock
- Product Details
- Sell Gold to Us
- Contains .1244 oz actual Gold weight.
- NGC authenticated and graded this coin as MS-65.
- Obverse: Depicts a left facing bust of Nicholas II, the last Tsar of the Russian Empire.
- Reverse: The Russian imperial eagle along with the denomination and date.
- Minted at the Imperial Russian Mint in St. Petersburg.
Protect and display your Gold 5 Roubles coin in style by adding an attractive display or gift box to your order.
Issued during the last years of the monarchy in Russia, it is easy to see why these Gold 5 Roubles are highly sought after by collectors. Add these historic Russian Gold coins to your cart today!
APMEX takes pride in being one of the most innovative companies in our industry. In true innovation, we leveraged partnerships with the top coin grading agencies to create CoinGrade+®, providing relevant numismatic information, synced daily with third-party grading services, ensuring you have the most up-to-date information available.Learn More
|Mint Mark||Not Shown|
Not yet rated. Be the first to Write a Review