- Product Details
- Sell Silver to Us
- Contains .0715 oz of Silver.
- Individual coins come in protective packaging.
- Designed by Adolph Weinman.
- Obverse: Displays a young Liberty with a winged Phrygian cap reminiscent of the Roman god Mercury.
- Reverse: Features an olive branch and a fasces (a bound bundle of wood including an axe with blade emerging).
Handle your Silver investments with care by adding these white cotton gloves to your order.
This coin would be a great addition to any collection. Add this 1940-S Mercury Dime to your cart today!
100% of reviewers recommend this product
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.