|Volume Discount Pricing QuickShip® Eligible|
- Product Details
- Sell Silver to Us
- Contains 7.23 oz actual Silver weight.
- Coins are packaged in a protective plastic tube.
- Obverse: Gilroy Roberts' image of John F. Kennedy with the date below.
- Reverse: The Great Seal of the United States with the face value below and "United States of America" above.
- All coins are dated 1992 and up to the current date. Some rolls may contain mixed dates or may contain all one date.
Handle your roll of half dollars with care by adding these cotton gloves to your order today.
These rolls are a great way to add Silver to any investment portfolio. Add several rolls of 90% Silver Kennedy Halves to your cart today!
Mint marks will be of our choosing, determined by stock on hand. Additionally, coins may be bright white or feature some toning.
90% Silver coins, sometimes referred to as junk Silver or scrap Silver, are a great way to start your Silver investments. These Silver coins were pulled from circulation with the introduction of copper/nickel clad coins and the rising demand of Silver. The public saved them for their 90% Silver content as a rainy day fund they can fall back on.
73% of reviewers recommend this product
From:Far North Alaska
Date:Dec 6, 2020
I'm a huge fan of the JFK half dollar. I bought these coins for the beauty of the "proof" condition. No, these coins are not coins to send to be graded - they are great coins to add to a collection or use to fill album slots. I received years 2000 thru 2009. Super happy with this order! Keep on rocking it APMEX !!
- Value (low premium over spot)
- Mint Condition
- Bottom Line
- Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
Posted By:William A.
Date:Oct 18, 2018
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.