- Product Details
- Sell to Us
- Contains Copper/Nickel bonded to an inner core of pure Copper.
- Individual coins come in protective packaging.
- Obverse: Designed by Gilroy Roberts depicting a bust of John F. Kennedy.
- Reverse: Designed by Frank Gasparro depicting a heraldic eagle holding a cluster of arrows and an olive branch.
- Features the Philadelphia Mint's "P" mint mark.
Protect your coins from fingerprints by adding these cotton gloves to your order.
Add the Brilliant Uncirculated 2001-P Kennedy Half Dollar to your cart today!
Not yet rated. Be the first to Write a Review
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.