Currently Out of Stock
- Product Details
- Sell Silver to Us
- Contains .1479 oz of Silver.
- Contains outer layers of .800 fine Silver & .200 fine Copper bonded to an inner core of .209 fine Silver & .791 fine Copper.
- Individual coins come in protective packaging.
- Mintage of 2,632,810 pieces.
- Obverse: Designed by Gilroy Roberts depicting a bust of John F. Kennedy.
- Reverse: Designed by Frank Gasparro depicting an eagle holding a cluster of arrows and an olive branch.
Protect and display your 1970-S Kennedy Half Dollar in style by adding an attractive display or gift box to your order.
Add the Proof 1970-S Kennedy Half Dollar to your cart today!
80% of reviewers recommend this product
Date:Mar 21, 2016
I have many Kennedy halves. This acquisition adds another dimension to my collection. The fact that it's Gem Proof & the last year that they were minted in 40% silver sealed the deal for me.
- Value (low premium over spot)
- Attractive Design
- Easy to Sell
- Mint Condition
- Recognized Brand
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.