- Product Details
George T. Morgan, at the time the assistant engraver to William Barber of the U.S. Mint, created a new design for the U.S. Silver dollars to be put into production in 1878. This series is highly popular among collectors.
- Each coin contains .7734 oz of Silver.
- Hard plastic tube contains 20 coins. Multiple orders will come in multiples of 20 coins.
- These coins come in Brilliant Uncirculated condition.
- Obverse: Shows Liberty wearing a Phrygian cap with the word "Liberty" on her hair band, bordered by "E Pluribus Unum," the date of issue and thirteen small stars representing the original colonies.
- Reverse: Features a bald eagle clutching an olive branch and a bundle of arrows, surrounded by "United States of America," "One Dollar," and "In God We Trust."
- Features the New Orleans Mint's "O" mintmark.
Beautifully showcase your Morgan Dollar collection by adding a display album to your order.
This piece of American history will instantly add value to any collection. Add this 20-Coin Roll of 1888-O Morgan Dollars to your cart today!
Not yet rated. Be the first to Write a Review
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.