- Product Details
- Sell to Us
- One year type with no "Cents" on the reverse.
- Comes in protective packaging.
- Designed by Charles Barber.
- Obverse: Depicts a representation of Liberty wearing a crown.
- Reverse: Features a "V," the Roman numeral for "Five," encompassed by the Legend and "E Pluribus Unum."
Protect and display your coin by adding a Dansco Album to your order.
Add this 1883 Liberty V Nickel to your cart today!
90% of reviewers recommend this product
Date:Apr 16, 2017
The 1883 "V" Nickel has such a great story behind it, so it caught my eye. I am a Boy Scout merit badge counselor for coin collecting, and this will catch their attention I'm sure. I was very pleased to have received a VF coin as advertised. With some other companies you never know about the grading.
- Value (low premium over spot)
- Attractive Design
- Collectible (lower mintage)
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.