Great coin for any circulated or type set. This example has a weak but very readable date!
- Designed by James Earle Fraser.
- Comes in a protective plastic coin flip.
- Obverse: Depicts the head of an American Indian.
- Reverse: Features a bison standing on a raised mound.
- Features the San Francisco Mint's "S" mintmark.
Protect and display your Buffalo Nickel in style by adding an attractive presentation box to your order.
This coin would be a great addition to any collection. Add this 1915-S Buffalo Nickel to your cart today!