- Product Details
- Sell to Us
- Composed of outer layers of .770 Copper, .120 Nickel, .070 Manganese and .040 Nickel bonded to an inner core of pure Copper.
- Obverse: Designed by Glenna Goodacre with a depiction of Shoshone Native American Sacagawea with her infant son, Jean Baptiste on her back.
- Reverse: Depicts an eagle in flight designed by Thomas D. Rogers.
- Reverse: Native American Dollars (2009 to date) feature various designs.
- Beginning in 2009, the year of minting, the mint mark and E PLURIBUS UNUM are incused on the edge of the coin.
The complete P-D-S 54 coin set is housed in a Brand New Dansco Album. Add this Sacagawea/Native American Dollar Set to your cart today!
100% of reviewers recommend this product
Date:Apr 19, 2017
The best buy around for purchasing a complete updated set of Sacagawea dollars.
Great coins, great Dansco album all in one purchase. I have enjoyed all my APMEX products and this is no exception.
- Value (low premium over spot)
- Attractive Design
- Easy to Sell
- Recognized Brand
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.