|Volume Discount Pricing|
- Product Details
- Sell Silver to Us
- Approximately .715 oz of Silver.
- Coins are packaged in a tightly sealed plastic bag.
- Each $1.00 face value bag contains 2 Franklin Half Dollars.
- Obverse: John Sinnock's design of Benjamin Franklin with "Liberty" above and "In God We Trust" below.
- Reverse: Depiction of the Liberty Bell with a small eagle to the right, fulfilling the requirement of half dollars depicting an eagle.
- All coins are dated 1948-1963.
These $1.00 face value bags are a great way to add Silver to any investment portfolio. Add several $1.00 face value bags of 90% Silver Franklin Halves to your cart today!
Years will be of our choosing determined by stock at hand.
Pre-1965 90% Silver coins, sometimes referred to as junk Silver or scrap Silver, are a great way to start your Silver investments. These Silver coins were pulled from circulation with the introduction of copper/nickel clad coins and the rising demand of Silver. The public saved them for their 90% Silver content as a rainy day fund they can fall back on.
92% of reviewers recommend this product
Date:Feb 14, 2023
I have ordered these a few times now and I’m never disappointed. They are in great condition at a fair price. It is hard to find Benjamin halves for this price. Don’t miss out on this deal before it’s no longer available.
- Value (low premium over spot)
Posted By:Ms. Silvermoon
Date:Dec 26, 2015
I ordered 5 (half a roll) and was not at all disappointed. I got a nice collection of dates and they were all in decent shape. 2 appeared to be in much better condition than average circulated. I will be getting more very soon.
- Attractive Design
- Easy to Sell
- Recognized Brand
Posted By:Dave L
Date:Dec 5, 2015
Date:Dec 25, 2014
Date:Feb 2, 2014
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.