1910 $10 Indian Gold Eagle MS-63 PCGS
Rollover to Zoom
The coin pictured is the exact coin you will receive.
Currently Out of Stock
- Product Details
Product DetailsThis beautiful coin was minted during what is defined as the "Renaissance of American Coinage". This Gold coin is considered by many to be one of the America's most beautiful coins and is an attractive addition to your portfolio.
- Contains .4838 oz of Gold.
- PCGS encapsulation authenticates and protects the MS-63 condition of the coin.
- Mintage of only 318,500 coins.
- Obverse: Lady Liberty crowned with a war bonnet encircled by 13 stars with the word "Liberty" on her hair band and the date below.
- Reverse: Features a majestic bald eagle. Surrounding the eagle is "United States of America", "E Pluribus Unum" and the denomination.
- Edge: Raised stars.
- Minted at the Philadelphia mint.
Display your Graded $10 Indian Gold Eagle in style by adding an attractive presentation box to your order.
PCGS, one of the top two coin grading services, has guaranteed the Mint State-63 condition of this coin, adding collectibility to the beloved design. Enhance your collection by adding this $10 Indian Gold Eagle to your cart today!
Not yet rated. Be the first to Write a Review
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.