- Product Details
- Sell to Us
- Contains 95% Copper and 5% Tin & Zinc.
- Individual coins come in protective packaging.
- Obverse: Designed by Victor David Brenner depicting a bust of Lincoln facing right.
- Reverse: Designed by Frank Gasparro and features the Lincoln Memorial.
- This design was minted continuously every year from 1959-2008.
Protect your coins from fingerprints by adding these cotton gloves to your order.
Enhance your collection by adding this 1965 Lincoln Cent to your cart today!
Not yet rated. Be the first to Write a Review
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.