Currently Out of Stock
- Product Details
This coin still exhibits some of its original luster with the slightest bit of wear. Very nice high grade key date that doubles in price in the next higher grade.
- Contains .7734 oz of fine Silver.
- Comes in protective packaging.
- Obverse: Shows Liberty, facing left, wearing a Phrygian cap with the word "Liberty" on her hair band. Around the border is the phrase "E Pluribus Unum," the date of issue and thirteen small stars representing the original colonies.
- Reverse: Features a bald eagle clutching an olive branch in one talon and a bundle of arrows in the other. Surrounding the eagle is "United States of America", "One Dollar" and "In God We Trust."
Proudly display your Morgan Silver Dollar in style by adding a beautiful display box to your order.
Expand your Morgan Silver Dollar collection by adding this Morgan Dollar to your cart today!
100% of reviewers recommend this product
Posted By:Dr. Medley
Date:Sep 8, 2015
Product was not initially available, But the promise to alert me worked well when it became available. The purchase and delivery process proved to be efficient, reliable, and on-time. I am happy with APMEX
- Value (low premium over spot)
- Attractive Design
- Collectible (lower mintage)
- Recognized Brand
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.