Currently Out of Stock
- Product Details
- Sell Silver to Us
- Contains 0.3617 oz of Silver.
- Population of only 421 coins graded SP-70.
- PCGS encapsulation protects and guarantees the SP-70 condition of the coin.
- Obverse: A portrait of John F. Kennedy in profile.
- Reverse: Frank Gasparro's rendition of The Great Seal of the United States.
- Guaranteed by the U.S. Mint.
Display your certified Kennedy Half Dollar by adding a beautiful presentation box to your order.
This beautiful commemorative coin would make a perfect gift or collectible. Add this certified matte-finish Kennedy Half Dollar to your cart today!
John F. Kennedy, the 35th President of the United States was born and raised in Massachusetts and is most known for his the Bay of Pigs Invasion as well as the Cuban Missile Crisis in late 1962. He was assassinated on November 22, 1963 in Dallas, TX.
APMEX takes pride in being one of the most innovative companies in our industry. In true innovation, we leveraged partnerships with the top coin grading agencies to create CoinGrade+®, providing relevant numismatic information, synced daily with third-party grading services, ensuring you have the most up-to-date information available.Learn More
The total number of coins produced at a specific mint for a particular date and mintmark combination.
|Grade||SP - 70|
The total number of coins that have obtained a higher grade than the subject coin by a particular grading service.
|Mint Mark||S - San Francisco|
Not yet rated. Be the first to Write a Review