- Product Details
- Sell Silver to Us
- Contains 0.7734 troy oz of Silver.
- Multiples of 20 are packaged in mint tubes. All other coins will be in protective packaging.
- Obverse: Shows Liberty, facing left, wearing a Phrygian cap with the word "Liberty" on her hair band. Around the border is the phrase "E Pluribus Unum," the date of issue and thirteen small stars representing the original colonies.
- Reverse: Features a bald eagle clutching an olive branch in one talon and a bundle of arrows in the other. Surrounding the eagle is "United States of American," "One Dollar" and "In God We Trust."
- This issue features the mint mark 'S' for the San Francisco Mint just above the denomination.
- Sovereign coin backed by the U.S. government.
Protect your Morgan Dollars by adding a coin tube to your order.
Add this Almost Uncirculated 1921-S Morgan Dollar to your cart today.
92% of reviewers recommend this product
Date:Feb 25, 2017
This was a great value for a coin that looked like it was in 'BU' condition (at least to me). And, as usual, APMEX shipped the coin quickly and securely!
- Value (low premium over spot)
- Attractive Design
- Collectible (lower mintage)
- Mint Condition
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.