The Morgan Silver Dollar is one of the most recognizable, and most beloved, coins in American history. This 1885 Morgan Dollar has been graded and guaranteed by PCGS as being MS-64.
- Contains .77344 oz of Silver.
- PCGS encapsulation guarantees the coin's condition.
- Multiples of 20 are packaged in a protective PCGS Slab Holder.
- Obverse: Shows Liberty, facing left, wearing a Phrygian cap with the word "Liberty" on her hair band. Around the border is the phrase "E Pluribus Unum," the date of issue and thirteen small stars representing the original colonies.
- Reverse: Features a bald eagle clutching an olive branch in one talon and a bundle of arrows in the other. Surrounding the eagle is "United States of America," "One Dollar," and "In God We Trust."
- This issue features no mintmark. The Philadelphia Mint did not produce a mintmark.
Protect your Morgan Dollar in style by adding an attractive slab presentation box to your order.
This piece of American history will instantly add value to your personal collection. Add this certified 1885 Morgan Dollar to your cart today.