- Product Details
- Sell Silver to Us
- Contains .3617 oz of Silver.
- PCGS encapsulation protects and guarantees the MS-64 condition of the coin.
- Designed by Adolph A. Weinman.
- Obverse: Features Lady Liberty walking toward the sun carrying a bundle of branches.
- Reverse: Depicts an eagle perched on a rock ready to take flight.
- Coins minted in Philadelphia do not feature a mint mark.
Protect your investment in style by adding an attractive presentation box to your order.
Add this certified 1946 Walking Liberty Half Dollar to your cart today!
Not yet rated. Be the first to Write a Review
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.