- Product Details
- Sell Silver to Us
- Contains .3575 oz of Silver.
- Comes in protective packaging.
- Designed by John R. Sinnock.
- Obverse: Depicts a profile of Ben Franklin facing right. "LIBERTY" is above Franklin’s bust with the motto "IN GOD WE TRUST" below. The date is to Franklin’s right.
- Reverse: Depicts the Liberty Bell with the Legend above. Below is the denomination with "E Pluribus Unum" to the left of the bell. An eagle with its wings spread on is to the bell’s right.
- Features the "D" mint mark for the Denver Mint.
Protect your coins from fingerprints by adding these cotton gloves to your order.
This coin will make a great addition to any collection. Add this 1957-D Half Dollar to your cart today!
100% of reviewers recommend this product
Date:Mar 14, 2017
Delivered in BU condition as advertised. I don't know where they get so many coins in BU condition, but I've purchased several and I've never been disappointed. APMEX knows what they are doing!
- Value (low premium over spot)
- Attractive Design
- Collectible (lower mintage)
- Easy to Sell
- Mint Condition
- Recognized Brand
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.