- Product Details
- Sell to Us
- Contains Copper/Nickel bonded to an inner core of pure Copper.
- Contains $10.00 Face Value Roll (40 coins).
Designed by John Flanagan and William Cousins.
- Obverse: Features the profile of George Washington.
- Designed by Donna Weaver.
- Reverse: Depicts the musical heritage of Tennessee with three musical instruments: the fiddle, the trumpet and the guitar.
- Mint mark features a "P' for Philadelphia.
Add this 2002-P Tennessee Statehood Quarter 40-coin Roll to your cart today!
This is the sixteenth coin released in the 50 State Quarters Program.
Not yet rated. Be the first to Write a Review
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.