- Product Details
- Sell to Us
- Contains Copper/Nickel bonded to an inner core of pure Copper.
- Coins will come in plastic tube.
- Designed by John Flanagan and William Cousins.
- Obverse: Features the profile of George Washington.
- Designed by Donna Weaver.
- Reverse: Depicts The Land of Lincoln with an image of young Abraham Lincoln inside the state's outline in the foreground. A farm and the Chicago skyline are on either side in the background.
- Mint mark features a "D" for Denver.
Protect and display your Illinois State Quarter by adding a protective plastic capsule to your order.
This coin will make a great addition to any collection. Add this 2003-D Illinois State Quarter to your cart today!
Not yet rated. Be the first to Write a Review
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.