- Product Details
- Sell to Us
- Contains Copper/Nickel bonded to an inner core of pure Copper.
- Coins will come packaged in a protective tube or paper wrap and contain 40 coins.
- Designed by John Flanagan and William Cousins.
- Obverse: Features the profile of George Washington.
- Designed by John Mercanti.
- Reverse: Depicts Lewis and Clark's return to St. Louis down the Mississippi River in the foreground and the Jefferson National Expansion Memorial Gateway Arch in the background.
- Mint mark features a "D" for Denver.
Not yet rated. Be the first to Write a Review
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.