1878-1904 Morgan Dollars MS-65 PCGS (20 Different Dates/Mints)
Rollover to Zoom
Your purchase will match the quality of the product shown. Random year coins will be dates of our choosing, based on stock on hand.
Currently Out of Stock
- Product Details
Designed by George T. Morgan with dates from 1878-1904, this selection of Silver Dollars is an excellent choice to add to your Silver portfolio.
- Each coin contains .7734 oz of Silver.
- All 20 coins come in a hard plastic PCGS box.
- PCGS encapsulation protects and guarantees the MS-65 condition.
- Obverse: Shows Liberty wearing a Phrygian cap with the word "Liberty" on her hair band, bordered by "E Pluribus Unum," the date of issue and thirteen small stars representing the original colonies.
- Reverse: Features a bald eagle clutching an olive branch and a bundle of arrows, surrounded by "United States of America," "One Dollar," and "In God We Trust."
- Features the San Francisco Mint's "S" mintmark or the New Orleans Mint's "O" mintmark. The Philadelphia Mint did not produce a mintmark.
Individually display your Morgan Dollars in style by adding presentation boxes to your order.
This piece of American history will instantly add value to any collection. Add these certified Morgan Silver Dollars to your cart today!
20 different dates and/or mintmarks on these coins will be of our choosing determined by stock on hand.
Not yet rated. Be the first to Write a Review
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.