Currently Out of Stock
- Product Details
- Sell Silver to Us
Designed by George T. Morgan with dates from 1878-1904, this selection of Silver Dollars is an excellent choice to add to your Silver portfolio.
- Each coin contains .7734 oz of Silver.
- All 20 coins come in a hard plastic PCGS box.
- PCGS encapsulation protects and guarantees the MS-65 condition.
- Obverse: Shows Liberty wearing a Phrygian cap with the word "Liberty" on her hair band, bordered by "E Pluribus Unum," the date of issue and thirteen small stars representing the original colonies.
- Reverse: Features a bald eagle clutching an olive branch and a bundle of arrows, surrounded by "United States of America," "One Dollar," and "In God We Trust."
- Features the San Francisco Mint's "S" mintmark or the New Orleans Mint's "O" mintmark. The Philadelphia Mint did not produce a mintmark.
Individually display your Morgan Dollars in style by adding presentation boxes to your order.
This piece of American history will instantly add value to any collection. Add these certified Morgan Silver Dollars to your cart today!
The 20 different dates and/or mintmarks will be of our choosing and may or may not vary, determined by stock on hand. You may receive multiples of the same year but each will have different mintmarks. You are guaranteed to receive 20 different coins.
Not yet rated. Be the first to Write a Review
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.