- Product Details
A solid Extra Fine coin with a nice chocolate brown look.
- Struck in pure Copper.
- Coins will come in protective packaging.
- Designed by Christian Gobrecht.
- Obverse: An allegorical representation of Liberty with Braided Hair.
- Reverse: Features "United States of America" around the perimeter with a wreath encompassing the words "One Cent" inside the legend.
- Sovereign coin backed by the U.S. government.
Protect your coins from fingerprints by adding these cotton gloves to your order.
Add this 1851 Large Cent to your cart today!
Not yet rated. Be the first to Write a Review
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.