1943 Mexico Gold 50 Pesos MS-65 PCGS
Rollover to Zoom
Your purchase will match the quality of the product shown. Coins will not have toning unless otherwise noted.
The total number of coins graded by a specific grading service for a particular coin and grade combination.
- Product Details
Product DetailsWith only 89,000 minted, 1943 is the lowest mintage of the Gold 50 Pesos series, and the only issue from which the denomination was omitted and a legend indicating the metal content was duplicated in its place.
- Only 30 examples of this one-year type have been graded higher by PCGS.
- Contains 1.2057 oz of Gold.
- PCGS encapsulation protects and guarantees the MS-65 condition of this large Gold coin.
- Obverse: Features the iconic Winged Victory "The Angel of Independence" design.
- Reverse: Mexico's national coat of arms featuring a golden eagle with a snake in its beak while perched on a cactus.
- Guaranteed by Banco de México.
Protect and display your Mexico Gold 50 Peso coin in style by adding an attractive display box to your order.
Add this certified 1943 Mexican Gold 50 Pesos coin to your cart today!
APMEX takes pride in being one of the most innovative companies in our industry. In true innovation, we leveraged partnerships with the top coin grading agencies to create CoinGrade+℠, providing relevant numismatic information, synced daily with third-party grading services, ensuring you have the most up-to-date information available.Learn More
|Mint Mark||Not Shown - Mexico City|
The total number of coins produced at a specific mint for a particular date and mintmark combination
100% of reviewers recommend this product
Posted By:Bling bling
Date:Mar 4, 2016