- Product Details
- Sell Silver to Us
- Contains 1 oz actual Silver weight.
- Coin is in Brilliant Uncirculated condition and comes in protective packaging.
- Scarce Type IV variety can be distinguished by the left pan of the balance scale pointing between the U and the N in "UNA."
- Obverse: "Casa de Moneda de México" and the date with an image of a screw press.
- Reverse: "Una Onza Troy de Plata Pura" with a set of balance scales at center.
- Sovereign coin backed by the Mexican government.
Protect your coins from fingerprints by adding these cotton gloves to your order.
Add this scarce Mexican Silver variety to your cart today!
100% of reviewers recommend this product
From:Jekyll Island, Ga.
Date:Feb 24, 2017
I love this 1979 Silver Onza (Type II). Mainly because like many Mexican coins and Libs, Onza and Pesos they were designed and crafted to tell a story of history. AMPEX has it a decent price. I am buying a few more.
- Value (low premium over spot)
- Attractive Design
- Collectible (lower mintage)
From:Rio Rancho, New Mexico??
Date:Jun 15, 2016
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.