- Product Details
George T. Morgan, at the time the assistant engraver to William Barber of the U.S. Mint, created a new design for the U.S. Silver dollars to be put into production in 1878. This series is highly popular among collectors.
- Contains .7734 oz of Silver.
- Multiples of 20 come in plastic tubes. All other coins will be in protective packaging.
- This issue comes in Extra Fine condition.
- Mintage of 11,875,000 coins.
- Obverse: Shows Liberty wearing a Phrygian cap with the word "Liberty" on her hair band, bordered by "E Pluribus Unum," the date of issue and thirteen small stars representing the original colonies.
- Reverse: Features a bald eagle clutching an olive branch and a bundle of arrows, surrounded by "United States of America," "One Dollar" and "In God We Trust."
- Morgan Dollars from the New Orleans Mint feature a "O" mintmark.
Beautifully showcase your Morgan Dollar collection by adding a display album to your order.
This piece of American history will instantly add value to any Silver collection. Add this Extra Fine Morgan Dollar to your cart today!
Not yet rated. Be the first to Write a Review
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.