2014 2-Coin 50th Anniv Kennedy 1/2 Dollar Clad Set BU (w/COA)
Rollover to Zoom
Your purchase will match the quality of the product shown.
Currently Out of Stock
- Product Details
- Sell to Us
This set was designed to commemorate the 50th anniversary of the Kennedy Half Dollar, first released in 1964, only a few short months after John F. Kennedy's untimely death.
- Contains Copper/Nickel bonded to an inner core of pure Copper.
- Comes in U.S. Mint box and with a certificate of authenticity.
- Set contains an uncirculated clad half dollar from both the Philadelphia and Denver Mints.
- Obverse: Depicts the original 1964 design by Gilroy Roberts.
- Reverse: Frank Gasparro's rendition of The Great Seal of the United States.
- Sovereign coins backed by the U.S. government.
Add this 2014 2-coin 50th anniversary Kennedy 1/2 Dollar Commem Set to your cart today!
John F. Kennedy, the 35th President of the United States was born and raised in Massachusetts and is most known for his the Bay of Pigs Invasion as well as the Cuban Missile Crisis in late 1962. He was assassinated on November 22, 1963 in Dallas, TX.
40% of reviewers recommend this product
Date:May 18, 2016
I ordered two. One was in great shape, the other package had been opened and was in poor condition...although the coins were in good shape
- Recognized Brand
- Poor Condition
Merchant response: Our Returns Department will be happy to assist you with this.
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.