Currently Out of Stock
- Product Details
The beautiful design of the Peace Silver Dollar, by Anthony de Francisci makes this Silver dollar highly collectible, and the Silver content is attractive to Precious Metals investors.
- Contains .7734 oz of Silver.
- Coins will be packaged in protective plastic packaging.
- This coin comes in Extremely Fine condition.
- Obverse: Depicts Lady Liberty, modeled after Teresa de Francisci, wearing a radiating crown with the date below.
- Reverse: Features a Bald Eagle resting on an olive branch with the word “Peace” underneath.
- Features the San Francisco Mint's "S" mintmark.
Beautifully showcase your Peace Dollar collection by adding a display album to your order.
The Peace Dollar represents a time in history when peacetime was being embraced by the entire nation. Add this 1928-S Peace Dollar to your cart today!
Not yet rated. Be the first to Write a Review
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.