|Volume Discount Pricing QuickShip® Eligible|
- Product Details
- Sell Silver to Us
- Each coin contains .7734 oz of Silver.
- All 10 coins come in a hard plastic PCGS box.
- PCGS encapsulation protects and guarantees the MS-64 condition.
- Obverse: Shows Liberty wearing a Phrygian cap with the word "Liberty" on her hair band, bordered by "E Pluribus Unum," the date of issue and thirteen small stars representing the original colonies.
- Reverse: Features a bald eagle clutching an olive branch and a bundle of arrows, surrounded by "United States of America," "One Dollar," and "In God We Trust."
- Features the San Francisco Mint's "S" mint mark or the New Orleans Mint's "O" mint mark. The Philadelphia Mint did not produce a mint mark.
Individually display your Morgan Dollars in style by adding presentation boxes to your order.
This piece of American history will instantly add value to any collection. Add these certified Morgan Silver Dollars to your cart today!
10 different dates and/or mint marks on these coins will be of our choosing determined by stock on hand.
80% of reviewers recommend this product
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.