1876-CC $20 Liberty Gold Double Eagle AU-55 PCGS
Rollover to Zoom
Your purchase will match the quality of the product shown. It will not be this exact item. Coins will not have toning unless otherwise noted.
Currently Out of Stock
- Product Details
Product DetailsThis $20 Liberty Gold Double Eagle has been graded and guaranteed by PCGS as in being Almost Uncirculated-55 condition.
- Contains 0.9675 oz of gold.
- PCGS encapsulation offers protection and guarantees the Almost Uncirculated-55 condition of the coin.
- Designed by James Longacre.
- Obverse: Depicts the head of Liberty wearing a coronet.
- Reverse: Features a heraldic eagle with shield at chest holding an olive branch and a cluster of arrows.
- The motto "IN GOD WE TRUST" was added in 1866 during the Civil War. This differentiates Type I (1849-1866) and Type II (1866-1876) double eagles.
- 1876 is the final year the denomination was abbreviated as "TWENTY D." In 1877 the denomination was spelled out and Type III double eagles were minted from 1877-1907.
Protect and display your graded coin in style by adding an attractive display box to your order.
This coin would be a great addition to any collection. Add this 1876-CC $20 Liberty Gold Double Eagle to your cart today!
Not yet rated. Be the first to Write a Review
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.