1876-CC $20 Liberty Gold Double Eagle AU-55 PCGS
Rollover to Zoom
Your purchase will match the quality of the product shown. Coins will not have toning unless otherwise noted.
Currently Out of Stock
- Product Details
Product DetailsThis $20 Liberty Gold Double Eagle has been graded and guaranteed by PCGS as in being Almost Uncirculated-55 condition.
- Contains 0.9675 oz of gold.
- PCGS encapsulation offers protection and guarantees the Almost Uncirculated-55 condition of the coin.
- Designed by James Longacre.
- Obverse: Depicts the head of Liberty wearing a coronet.
- Reverse: Features a heraldic eagle with shield at chest holding an olive branch and a cluster of arrows.
- The motto "IN GOD WE TRUST" was added in 1866 during the Civil War. This differentiates Type I (1849-1866) and Type II (1866-1876) double eagles.
- 1876 is the final year the denomination was abbreviated as "TWENTY D." In 1877 the denomination was spelled out and Type III double eagles were minted from 1877-1907.
Protect and display your graded coin in style by adding an attractive display box to your order.
This coin would be a great addition to any collection. Add this 1876-CC $20 Liberty Gold Double Eagle to your cart today!
Not yet rated. Be the first to Write a Review
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.