|Volume Discount Pricing|
- Product Details
- Sell Gold to Us
- Contains 0.9675 oz of gold.
- PCGS encapsulation offers protection and guarantees the Almost Uncirculated-55 condition of the coin.
- Designed by James Longacre.
- Obverse: Depicts the head of Liberty wearing a coronet.
- Reverse: Features a heraldic eagle with shield at chest holding an olive branch and a cluster of arrows.
- The motto "IN GOD WE TRUST" was added in 1866 during the Civil War. This differentiates Type I (1849-1866) and Type II (1866-1876) double eagles.
- 1876 is the final year the denomination was abbreviated as "TWENTY D." In 1877 the denomination was spelled out and Type III double eagles were minted from 1877-1907.
Protect and display your graded coin in style by adding an attractive display box to your order.
This coin would be a great addition to any collection. Add this 1876-CC $20 Liberty Gold Double Eagle to your cart today!
APMEX takes pride in being one of the most innovative companies in our industry. In true innovation, we leveraged partnerships with the top coin grading agencies to create CoinGrade+®, providing relevant numismatic information, synced daily with third-party grading services, ensuring you have the most up-to-date information available.Learn More
The total number of coins produced at a specific mint for a particular date and mintmark combination.
|Grade||Almost Unc - 55|
The total number of coins that have obtained a higher grade than the subject coin by a particular grading service.
|Mint Mark||CC - Carson City|
Not yet rated. Be the first to Write a Review
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.